Salary – Up to £54,000
Are you a PR expert who has a desire to take the next steps in your career?
Are you experienced in or interested in B2B Tech?
We are Harvard: a multi award-winning agency for tech brands big and small. With services spanning PR, creative and marketing, and planning, we help our clients make their move and our people make their mark.
Our work covers everything from running proactive newsrooms, content development, developing and launching creative campaigns, crisis comms and everything in between.
We are now looking for an Account Director in London to lead and be a driver, both for our clients and for our account teams. This person will have a day-to-day focus on client and people management, you are fully across the strategic priorities for your accounts and adept at guiding your clients and nurturing your team to deliver on those.
What is expected from you?
- Drive the rhythm of work across your accounts, taking a monthly and quarterly view to planning and execution
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects / clients and ensure delivery against targets on a quarterly basis
- Work with your associate director/director to develop strategy and scopes of work for clients
- Manage the writing of excellent long and short form content for digital and print media across accounts, proofing and editing confidently
- Be a media expert – pitching and securing top-level interview and byline opportunities with national, broadcast and internal media to help elevate your clients
- Motivate and manage your teams, monitoring resource requirements and flagging issues to your directors
- Guide and mentor junior members of the team as well as developing career plans and undertaking coaching for any direct reports, leading by example and sharing best practice advice
- Work as a team player in the agency and identify opportunities for editorial, creative, and planning to be involved wherever needed
- Develop your PR and marketing knowledge and skillset to actively suggest new ideas and advise Harvard’s integrated client portfolio
- Identify and develop new business opportunities as appropriate to new and existing clients
- Contribute to developing case studies of client work for the Harvard website, creds presentations
What we believe in
- Social – creating strong teams that know how to work together
- Curious – curiosity leads to continuous questioning and learning
- Open – open minds lead to better ideas and relationships
- Responsible – aiming to be a force for good in the way we do business
- Entrepreneurial – everyone behaving as if it was their own business
- Expert – passionate about being a specialist
Are you ready to make your move?