Salary: up to £50,000
We are Harvard: a multi award-winning agency for tech brands big and small. With services spanning creative and marketing, planning and PR, we help our clients make their move and our people make their mark.
We’ve grown phenomenally in the last few years to an 80+ strong business with global clients, and this expansion is set to continue. We are now looking for an Account Director to join the marketing team and build a career here.
We are looking for a driver, both for our clients and for our client account teams. With a day-to-day focus on client and people management, you will be fully across the strategic priorities for your accounts and adept at guiding your clients and nurturing your team to deliver on those.
You will be….
…confidante to our clients
…nurturing to our account teams
…driver to our business
…best practice leader between client and creative, design, editorial, planning or production
…expert in B2B technology & marketing / digital channels
And your clients will expect you to:
- Drive the rhythm of work across your accounts, taking a monthly view to planning and execution
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects / clients
- Liaise with clients 1:1 and engage in their broader responsibilities, providing consultancy, developing strong relationships, and spotting upsell opportunities
- Oversee client finances and drive upsell opportunities: providing pipeline and revenue updates, drafting proposals, and ensuring profitability of projects
- Feed into and develop the strategy and scope of works for client accounts, as well as overseeing day to day activity and ensuring a high standard of work by supporting juniors where needed
- Engage our full service offering where appropriate to ensure our clients are receiving a best in class experience
- Manage financial commitments with third-party suppliers such as research companies, animators or translation services on behalf of the client
- Expertly brief the studio and oversee internal resource to produce best-in-class outputs
- Guide and mentor junior members of the team, leading by example and sharing best practice advice
- Support our own digital / social presence, for example by sharing content or writing a blog on a marketing-related subject that interests you
- Work as a team player in the agency and identify opportunities for creative and planning to be involved wherever needed
- Feed updates and ideas on improving working practices to director / team lead and support new business activities