Salary – Up to £28,000
We are Harvard: a multi award-winning agency for tech brands big and small. With services spanning creative and marketing, planning and PR, we help our clients make their move and our people make their mark.
We’ve grown phenomenally in the last few years to an 80+ strong business with global clients, and this expansion is set to continue. We are now looking for an Account Executive to join one of our B2B teams and build a career here.
Who are you
You are the engine room of our accounts. With a focus on day-to-day task management and smooth running of account processes, you are integral to ensuring clients and our internal teams have what they need to forge ahead.
You are the lynchpin that ensures the smooth running of strategic client work and campaigns, you should know your accounts inside and out, thinking about how we ensure we achieve our targets each month. Across the agency, you are our go to expert on the latest stories, media trends, and everyday creativity.
What you do
For our clients…
- Drive the day-to-day rhythm of work across your accounts
- Be a media hound – pitching and securing a steam of interview, feature, byline and rapid response opportunities to make sure there is real thrust to all accounts
- Simultaneously complete tasks across multiple accounts and projects
- Respond to and liaise with clients, providing consultancy and developing strong relationships
- Contribute to our clients’ media planning by drafting, updating, and maintaining the media calendar as well as spotting proactive and reactive media opportunities
- Write well-thought through written materials, including briefing documents, opinion pieces, blogs and social posts
- Take ownership of client admin: writing contact reports, providing live updates on coverage secured, updating the scorecards and status reports
For our team…
- Work to build out your own media contacts, developing relationships with journalists
- Support each other by circulating relevant sector intelligence and relevant news stories, sharing media expertise, media lists, previous experiences
- Participate in new business brainstorms, taking an active role in supporting with research and insights
For our agency…
- Develop your PR knowledge and skillset to be able to actively identify media opportunities for all teams, suggest joint pitches and float new ideas for media
- Start to learn about Harvard’s integrated client portfolio – look at how PR can work within a wider marketing context
- Through building your own connections with journalists, help to nurture Harvard’s excellent reputation with the media
- Take an active, positive role in our agency culture and support Harvard’s own marketing and social activity
- Participate in our training programme – Never Stop Learning
- Approach the development of your role with enthusiasm and commitment
- Contribute to a positive, inclusive culture at Harvard
Social – creating strong teams that know how to work together
Curious – curiosity leads to continuous questioning and learning
Open – open minds lead to better ideas and relationships
Responsible – aiming to be a force for good in the way we do business
Entrepreneurial – everyone behaving as if it was their own business
Expert – passionate about being a specialist