Salary – up to 38K
We’re a creative-led PR agency at the intersection of lifestyle and technology. Our mission is to help the challenger brands and the disrupters find their superpower: the story, vision or idea that allows them not just to survive, but to win.
A young entrepreneurial brand, we’re passionate about we do, we’re agile in our approach and we’re driven to succeed. We’re supported by our parent agency: Harvard, a multi award-winning agency for tech brands big and small. With services spanning creative and marketing, planning and PR, it means we can offer our clients the right answer to their challenge, every time.
About the role
We’re looking for an account manager to be responsible for day-to-day management of an array of our consumer tech accounts, implementing agreed account strategy and programmes. Your creative input will be crucial to planning the programme.
A bit about us
At Harvard & Eat The Fox, we’re very proud of our people-first culture and are 100% committed to providing an environment where each-and-every employee feels empowered to be themselves and thrive every day. In February 2021 we were awarded The Blueprint Ally status – a diversity mark launched in June 2020 by BME PR Pros founder Elizabeth Bananuka – which we feel demonstrates our commitment to the positive D&I journey we are on. We would love for you to add to the tapestry that is our culture.
We provide all of the benefits you’d expect – profit-related pay, up to 5% matched pension, private medical insurance and structured training to help you develop and progress your career. We also have a few special perks to help our people get through these weird times, such as free (virtual for now) yoga, virtual gym membership, and full access to the mindfulness app Calm.
Your days will be varied and exciting. We’ll need you to:
- Be a media expert – build a strong set of media relationships with key tech, lifestyle, national and broadcast media; develop media outreach plans, managing quarterly calendars, and pitching and securing a steam of interview, feature, byline and rapid response opportunities to maintain momentum for clients
- Write excellent long and short form content for digital and print media
- Manage the pipeline of work across your account’s week-by-week, delegating to junior team members and helping manage their workloads, to ensure we deliver against targets consistently
- Liaise with clients 1:1 and take a lead role on weekly status calls, providing consultancy and developing strong relationships
- Take ownership of client admin: writing contact reports, providing live updates on coverage secured, updating status reports and managing reporting
- Take a role in managing third party partners, such as research companies
- Guide and mentor junior members of the team, leading by example and sharing best practice
- Participate in new business brainstorms, taking an active role in supporting with research and insights
If all of this sounds like a good fit for you and you’d like to hear more, please send your CV across to Iwanttowork@harvard.co.uk