Salary up to £28,500
We are Harvard: a multi award-winning agency for tech brands big and small. With services spanning creative and marketing, planning and PR, we help our clients make their move and our people make their mark.
We’ve grown phenomenally in the last few years to an 95+ strong business with global clients, and this expansion is set to continue.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our central marketing team. This is a pivotal role that sits at the heart of the agency supporting its growth in a competitive market and lead generation across all business lines.
About the role
Reporting into Harvard’s Marketing Manager, you form part of a central marketing team within this thriving marketing and PR agency. You will drive Harvard’s (and its sister agency Eat The Fox’s) external profile.
Through awards, demonstrate Harvard’s excellence at an industry level; through our social media platforms project Harvard’s voice and culture (employer brand) and through our thought leadership and new business collateral create and own the content that connects us to clients and prospects.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with all areas of the business, you will drive awareness and engagement across all key owned channels, with a specific focus on digital channels.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to support with content creation & scheduling across all social media platforms & identifying unique ways in which these accounts can grow
- Identifying ways in which we can promote our services, thought leadership & employer brand, along with D&I commitments and aligning us with cultural moments
- Deliver the company internal newsletter
- Supporting with the digital strategy across multiple channels such as Website & Google, supporting with SEO & PPC
- Ensuring all digital activity is on brand, targeted to our audiences, delivered on time and presented to the highest standard.
- Owning Harvard & Eat the Fox’s social channels, pushing innovation and creativity throughout
- Finding ways to bring to life the agency’s best work and success stories – through awards but also our own content
- Support Harvard’s employer brand through our owned channels
- Keeping abreast of the competitive landscape
- Creative ideas generation aligned to the overall marketing plan
- Support with delivering awards programme (from liaison with clients and team leads to curation)
You are a self-motivated team player and although direct sector experience is not a must, a passion for technology is key. We are looking for an analytical thinker with excellent attention to detail; someone who is curious and eager to progress quicky.
- Experience with implementing SEO & PPC
- Experience with Hubspot, Mailchimp, Wordpress & Google Analytics is desired
- A high attention to detail and are an analytical thinker
- Experience with implementation of digital marketing strategies across multiple channels including Google Search and Display, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and email.
- 12 months experience+ in business
What we promise you
At Harvard we believe that your career should be driven by you, guided by a brilliant line manager and supported by us as an agency. With that in mind, you will have:
- The empowerment and autonomy to take control of your own career path and make use of all of the support and guidance available
- Comprehensive training through easy access to our ‘Never Stop Learning’ programme
- A talent management structure built around personal contact and clear communication on career paths and the meaning of high performance at Harvard
- A diverse and varied client-base, with opportunities to build skills, try new types of work and work across teams
- An equal and inclusive culture and approach, ensuring that all voices are heard and respected and we continue to embrace new ideas
In return, we provide all of the benefits you’d expect – profit-related pay, up to 5% matched pension, private medical insurance and structured training to help you develop and progress your career. We also have a few special perks to help our people get through these weird times, such as free (virtual for now) yoga and full access to the mindfulness app Calm.
If all of this sounds like a good fit for you and you’d like to hear more, apply below.