We are Harvard: a multi award-winning agency for tech brands big and small. With services spanning creative and marketing, planning and PR, we help our clients make their move and our people make their mark.
We’ve grown phenomenally in the last few years to an 80+ strong business with global clients, and this expansion is set to continue. We are now looking for an Editorial Manager to join the client service team and build a career here.
About the role
Can you tell stories that captivate your audience?
Are you curious about the world of tech and always on the lookout for emerging trends?
If so our Editorial Manager role could be for you.
With a day-to-day focus on content writing and consultancy, you use your outstanding insight, storytelling skills and creativity to craft exceptional content and create change.
For our clients you will…
- Write mid- and long-form content, using your expertise in different formats, tone of voice and structure to deliver exceptional work
- Provide consultancy on the editorial content and storylines that will deliver clients’ objectives, either directly in calls and meetings or through client services
- Keep up to date with latest developments in tech and business, consistently suggesting new storylines or content ideas to client services teams
For our team you will…
- Act as an ongoing advisor to client services throughout the development of content campaigns, from planning through to content delivery
- Build strong relationships across the PR, marketing, creative and planning teams to identify new opportunities to collaborate. Plus help to grow our editorial team’s content capabilities
- Support other members of the agency in developing their writing skills, leading programmes like editorial buddying and Never Stop Learning sessions
For our agency you will…
- Develop your content knowledge and skillset, building your own specialisms in areas like SEO or inclusivity, to actively suggest new ideas and advise Harvard’s integrated client portfolio
- Take an active, positive part in our agency culture and support Harvard’s own marketing and social activity
- Participate in our training programme – Never Stop Learning – supporting the delivery of editorially-focused sessions
You thrive on being in the hub of where imaginative minds come together and great stories are told. Being a champion for Harvard….
….an advisor to our clients
…. partner to our client services teams
….guide to our wider agency
…support to our editorial leadership team
.…a collaborator to creative, design, planning and production
.…an expert in B2B technology & content writing
If you are excited by this opportunity we would love to hear from you. Are you ready to make your move?
Ideally, we’d like someone who has experience including some time spent in an agency, but we’re absolutely open to hearing from anyone who shares our passion for technology and PR – and has experiences they feel may be relevant to the role. A client-centric, proactive approach with a willingness to go the extra mile will put you in good stead.
At Harvard, we’re very proud of our people-first culture and are 100% committed to providing an environment where each-and-every employee feels empowered to be themselves and thrive every day. And we would love for you to add to the tapestry that is our culture.
In return, we provide all of the benefits you’d expect – profit-related pay, up to 5% matched pension, private medical insurance and structured training to help you develop and progress your career. We also have a few special perks to help our people get through these weird times, such as free (virtual for now) yoga, virtual gym membership, and full access to the mindfulness app Calm.
If all of this sounds like a good fit for you and you’d like to hear more, apply below.