Multi award-winning agencies for tech brands big and small. With services spanning creative and marketing, planning and PR, we help our clients make their move and our people make their mark. We’ve grown phenomenally in the last few years to an 80+ strong business with global clients – and we continue to expand. Our work covers everything from creative campaigns and brand development through to social media, events, influencers and content marketing.
About the role
Responsible for running, monitoring and optimising Harvard and Eat the Fox’s digital marketing activity, this is a pivotal role. You’ll work closely with agency leaders to deliver on their visions thereby increasing awareness and playing a key part in these leading tech agencies’ next stages of growth. A driving force across the agency, and supported by a Marketing Executive, you’ll champion our marketing activity internally ensuring that it’s given the strategic and creative firepower it needs to help us thrive.
At Harvard & Eat The Fox , we’re very proud of our people-first culture and are 100% committed to providing an environment where each-and-every employee feels empowered to be themselves and thrive every day. In February 2021 we were awarded The Blueprint Ally status – a diversity mark launched in June 2020 by BME PR Pros founder Elizabeth Bananuka – which we feel demonstrates our commitment to the positive D&I journey we are on. We would love for you to add to the tapestry that is our culture.
We provide all of the benefits you’d expect – profit-related pay, up to 5% matched pension, private medical insurance and structured training to help you develop and progress your career. We also have a few special perks to help our people get through these weird times, such as free (virtual for now) yoga, virtual gym membership, and full access to the mindfulness app Calm.
The day to day will be:
- Develop, drive and deliver the agency marketing plan – covering our B2B and consumer divisions
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of a Marketing Executive
- Oversee the creation, development and management of a content strategy and calendar – helping promote our services, thought leadership, employer brand. D&I commitments as well as aligning us with cultural moments
- Work closely with internal planning, editorial and creative teams to manage the process and deliver best-in-class content including blogs, articles, podcasts and thought leadership
- Help develop and activate media and publisher partnerships across PR and marketing
- Oversee paid & organic social media channels: LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram (delivery managed by marketing executive and operations)
- Oversee agency website updates, SEO and PPC activity
- Develop and deliver an external CRM newsletter – and oversee the internal newsletter (run by exec/ops)
- Act as brand guardian for the agency, ensuring all external comms are consistent and reflect the brand
- Ensure regular reporting on all marketing activity – website, social, partnerships – and make recommendations for how we can optimise for better results
- Own and monitor the annual marketing budget (budget is set by agency leadership)
- Responsible for driving and delivering a calendar of events, working with division leads and directors to drive attendance and maximise content output
- Deliver awards programme (from liaison with clients and team leads to curation)
If all of this sounds like a good fit for you and you’d like to hear more, please send your CV across to Iwanttowork@harvard.co.uk.