Salary – Up to £25,000
We are Harvard: a multi award-winning agency for tech brands big and small. With services spanning creative and marketing, planning and PR, we help our clients make their move and our people make their mark.
We’ve grown phenomenally in the last few years to an 80+ strong business with global clients, and this expansion is set to continue. We are now looking for a Team PA to join the team and build a career here.
About the role
You will sit at the core of the agency supporting our three managing directors with their day to day lives, being a gatekeeper for their time, supporting with meeting materials and ad hoc projects. Confidently liaising with clients and senior members of the team daily and building strong relationships with the wider team.
A key team player, working closely with our EA to ensure a smooth and efficient running of the office as well as organising agency events and socials including our summer and Christmas parties.
At Harvard, we’re very proud of our people-first culture and are 100% committed to providing an environment where each-and-every employee feels empowered to be themselves and thrive every day. In February 2021 we were awarded The Blueprint Ally status – a diversity mark launched in June 2020 by BME PR Pros founder Elizabeth Bananuka – which we feel demonstrates our commitment to the positive D&I journey we are on. We would love for you to add to the tapestry that is our culture.
We provide all of the benefits you’d expect – profit-related pay, up to 5% matched pension, private medical insurance and structured training to help you develop and progress your career. We also have a few special perks to help.
The day to day will be:
- Full diary management for three managing directors
- Booking meeting rooms as necessary and arranging any AV requirements
- Supporting to create documents for meetings where necessary
- Booking appropriate venues for breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and events
- Arranging local and sometimes international travel requirements such as taxi’s, hotels etc
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, and other senior members across the group
- Submitting expense claims on behalf of the MDs
- Managing online subscriptions to various publications
- Arranging birthday brownie deliveries for the agency
- Managing team resource trackers and running monthly timesheet reports
- Supporting with logistics with the summer and Christmas parties along with other social events
- Gatekeeper for office locker keys
- Assisting with ad hoc office projects
- Liaison for building management and maintenance
If all of this sounds like a good fit for you and you’d like to hear more, please send your CV across to Iwanttowork@harvard.co.uk