It was with baited breath we awaited the PRmoment Awards 2016 shortlist on Friday, and we were not disappointed… Harvard made the shortlist in two categories: Technology Agency of the Year and B2B Agency of the Year.
So why do we deserve to win two years running? Here are five reasons:
- In 2015, we completed a four-year plan to double our revenues and our headcount
- We invested heavily in digital, with ex-Firefly MD Phil Szomszor brought in as digital engagement director to lead a fast-growing team that now includes ex-Citigate head of digital Katerina Fernandes
- Our proprietary evaluation framework ensures our clients are measured on business outcomes not outputs
- 100% of our people say they are proud to work for Harvard
- We are proving that our specialist approach – working exclusively for tech companies – offers the best value to our clients thanks to a deep understanding of their sector
Harvard swept the board last year, winning all three categories we were shortlisted for including Tech Agency and B2B Agency, so it’s fair to say we’re looking forward to this year’s ceremony on 2 March.
Congratulations to all of the other nominees, with a special mention to our sister agency Teamspirit, also flying the flag for specialism with its emphasis exclusively on financial services. May the best teams win!