The B2B tech marketing innovators index
04 Oct 2021
Celebrating visionary tech marketers
There’s more to tech marketing than meets the eye.
Which is why we’re partnering with B2B Marketing to identify the top 25 most innovative and inspirational client-side marketers in tech who have driven the marketing world forward in the last 12 months.
The old models are creaking beneath the weight of modern challenges. To reveal the way forward, we need a new approach – a glimpse of disruption.
In bringing together these leaders, the Index will look beyond commercial success, for technology marketers who are leading the charge in creativity, inclusion and innovation, demonstrating leadership, and proving the value of marketing within their organisations.
We have an incredible advisory panel led by our own Managing Director of Marketing, Andrew Last alongside:
- Dr Christine Bailey, CMO, PassFort
- Joel Harrison, Editor-in-chief of B2B Marketing
- Tricia Stinton, CMO field marketing UK&I, Cognizant
- Jana Savchenko, Director of B2B marketing, Deliveroo
We are looking for the tech marketers who are pushing the boundaries of what is expected. So we want to hear all about those who are:
- Transformational: Tech marketers who have actively transformed the way their marketing department or organisation works, through their fresh ideas and different approaches to marketing.
- Challengers: Tech marketers who have not just transformed their own organisation’s mindset and strategy, but who have made a noticeable change in their market, whether that’s through the perception of their brand, expectation from their customers, or something else.
- Virtuosos: The tech marketers who are pushing the boundaries of what is expected when it comes to their use of data, digital marketing or a specific technology.
- Free-thinkers: Tech marketers who have a grand vision for the future of tech marketing. These are the people that have the foresight and expertise to know what’s coming next, and how to prepare and get there.
Do you know someone who’s done something truly ground-breaking or industry-leading? Celebrate their efforts by nominating them here.